Wednesday 28 January 2009

High Touch Jin Shin Jyutsu

Why I want to be an Animal Therapist.




I was initially introduced to High Touch Jin Shin through my partner who is a human practitioner. I was always a little sceptical about so call 'Holistic Therapies' and always viewed them as a bit hippy-ish.
"a gentle oriental healing art"

When he did his course in Acupressure I was his test subject and I was astounded at how simple yet effective energy balancing was. I must admit that I didn't have many physical ailments but it relieved my PMS, rejuvinated tired legs after a hard days work and generally made me feel more energetic and full of vitality.

He, on the other hand, benefitted greatly from it. He would often use the flows on himself and taught me a few to work on him for parts that he couldn't reach! He also feels more in tune with his body and has cured his IBS and a lot of anxiety that he felt. He also has slipped discs in his lower back and no longer feels the pain that often put him in agony.



I have to admit, I was converted. So much so that I attempted to correspond the Human flows with one of my rescue dogs, a Boxer named Ralphie, that had a very sensitive back and would often twitch when touched in certain places.

Ralphie was also converted and would lie happily while I treated him. Ralphie got a lot better and was full of vitality once again but I didn't feel as though the treatments were quite as effective on him as they were on us, so I began researching High Touch Jin Shin for animals.

In the UK I found Sue Kelly, who treats Horses as well as people, so I contacted her and she put me in touch with Nancy Camp from the US. http://wholehorsetraining.com/


I emailed Nancy with my interest in treating animals and she offered to come to the UK in March to teach me.


I have booked the High Touch Jin Shin Animal Practitioner course for 27th-30th March and have advertised for like minded individuals to join me in learning this wonderful art.








I am really excited about starting this course and am truly happy that I have finally decided what I want to do with my life in terms of career. I have spent too long 'working for the man' in many jobs that haven't really given me the satisfaction that I am sure will come with helping animals.












No comments:

Post a Comment